Fancy being a CARVE tester? (GuineaCARVE, it's like guinea pig, geddit?!)
We at CARVE are always keen to introduce new elements to our CARVE offerings so we can keep your new-found addiction fresh. Because the more you CARVE, the better it gets.
Introducing CARVE a Charm. That's right pals, it's not just rings. We are in the early stages of developing this new element of CARVE, where you can CARVE your very own, beautiful, unique pendant or charm. And we are inviting you to come and test it out.
Come on, be our GuineaCARVE.
We are welcoming applications for a CARVE a Charm class on Wednesday the 29th of March 7-9pm in MAKLab Glasgow.
Fill in the super-simple form below to be in with a chance of attending this class at a fraction of the standard price. All we are asking for in return is your (completely honest) feedback, and for you to give charm-CARVEing your all.
Can't make it on that date? Sign up to our mailing list below to be the first to hear about upcoming classes and special offers.
Terms and Conditions;
- GuineaCARVE will take place in MAKLab Charing Cross, Glasgow on the 29th of March 7-9pm.
- This is not a free class but will be discounted.
- The class needs to be paid for ahead of the class on the 29th of March.
- Closing date is midnight 20.03.17.
- Delegates will be chosen based on their application.
- Your information will not be used in any other way other than guineaCARVE. Your data will be protected and won't be sold on to the bad guys.